My family

My family

Monday, April 27, 2009

Ringside Master!!!

Some days, I feel like a ringside master, settling little arguments the kids are having. This one is not sharing, that one scratched the other one, this one wants the same as someone else got for a snack, tattling, and the list could go on. And I realize this goes along with the lesson God has been teaching me! Sometimes we look at other people and think what they have is so perfect, and we want what they have! Five minutes later, we are wanting something else. And then I force them to apologize, hug each other, and so on. Yesterday, God spoke to my heart and reassured me that he would take out their "stony" heart and give them a heart of flesh. And he will make their thoughts and purposes line up with His, if I will ask him and put my trust in what he has done for them! This is much easier than being a ringside leader! Oh, how easy our life in God has been made for us! Last night I went to a birthday party (40) of one of my classmates, and when I returned home, my children were all sitting together on the floor, even my 18 yr. old, looking like little angels. I realized when God gives us revelation of something, it starts to manifest in our lives. I love how "simple" God is!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how simply you receive His wisdom!! What a testimony to the grace and goodness of God you are! I love being a part of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel, if speaking isn't coming up for you writing is....you have such an amazing way about you, simple but straight forward...thank you

    ReplyDelete